As a Software Developer working on robots at a start-up, you will be solving problems and improving functionality on real-world products while also creating innovative solutions for our next generation of robots.
In our journey to the future, we are looking for software developers who will join our young and growing organization. As an Atlas Robotics employee, you will have the opportunity to grow in your career while working in a team-oriented culture which combines technology, innovation and development each day.
Come and join us in our journey. We’re excited to welcome you as a teammate!
- Design and implement perception, state estimation and prediction, behavior and motion planning, and control algorithms.
- Oversee the development of software modules and packages from the preliminary design to proof of concept, prototype, and production grade implementation, testing, and documentation.
- Research state-of-the-art algorithms and propose novel ones for pushing the performance envelope of our autonomous robots.
- Collaborate cross-functionally in harmony and devotion to ensure successful completion of the development initiatives.
What we are looking for?
- BSc degree in Engineering or relevant field
- Experience in Unix operating systems
- Good knowledge of C++/Python languages
- Familiarity with ROS (experience is a plus)
- Familiarity with DevOps tools such as Git/Jenkins/Docker (experience is a plus)
- Attention to detail, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Being a researcher and self-improver
- Solution-oriented, responsible and self-driven
- Eager to learn, want to grow as an individual within our organization, and comfortable working autonomously in a fast-paced environment as part of a young and dynamic team.
Interested in Atlas Robotics but don't tick all the boxes? Don't see a role that meets your skills? Reach out to us through [email protected] and let us know how you think you can contribute to the team.