Atlas Robotics is a leading provider of autonomous mobile robot solutions in the form of Artificial Intelligence Guided Vehicles™ (AIGV) for flexible, safe, and efficient fulfillment of various material handling needs. Its founding and management teams bring decades of experience in autonomous mobile robot technologies and IT solutions to the industry.
- Our Vision is to make artificially intelligent mobile robots an integral part of every manufacturing plant and warehouse.
- Our Mission is to maximize safety, productivity, and efficiency in all indoor material transport and handling operations.
- Our Values are;
- leading with integrity,
- celebrating diversity and creativity,
- having a bias for action, and
- delivering results.
Experience Mind Over Matter™ with Atlas AIGV™ Technology
Atlas Robotics designs and develops AIGV™ kits that are composed of a custom packaging of sensing, computing, and networking components as well as our proprietary autonomy software that are tightly integrated with the base platforms provided by our solution partners to turn those industrial vehicles into highly intelligent mobile robots with the following capabilities.
Atlas Robotics offers a portfolio of AIGV™ products to suit various material handling use cases.
- TOYOTA Retrofit Kit
Atlas LeVO AIGV™
Step into the Future of Material Handling
Contact us, if you're interested in integrating safer and reliable autonomous material handling solutions to realize significant cost-savings in your operations.
Atlas Robotics is founded and managed by world experts with decades of experience in developing and deploying autonomous robotic products and large scale IT solutions.
Dr. Tekin MERİÇLİCo-Founder
Autonomous Robotics Expert
Dr. Çetin MERİÇLİCo-Founder
Autonomous Robotics Expert
Dilek DAYINLARLIInvestor & Board Member
ScaleX Board of Directors
Atlas AIGV™ Transports Dairy Products
Atlas Pallet Truck AIGV™ has been successfully deployed in the İzmir Tire production and warehouse facility of Sütaş, the largest dairy products company in Turkey.Read more >
Atlas Robotics and NetMak Announce Partnership
Atlas Robotics and NetMak sign a partnership agreement to integrate Atlas Robotics' AIGV™ technology with NetMak’s NETLIFT industrial vehicle platforms.Read more >
Atlas Robotics Secures Seed Investment
ScaleX Ventures led the seed funding round to “scale” Atlas Robotics’ operations, market penetration, and series production efforts.Read more >
We are building a very strong, innovative and inclusive culture at Atlas Robotics where the best people can do their best of work, contribute to our mission, flourish, and realize their potential.
- Leading with integrity : We always do what is right.
- Celebrating diversity and creativity : We strongly believe that creativity comes from diversity.
- Having bias for action : We are not afraid to make bold decisions and take action.
- Delivering results : We are committed to deliver what we promise to deliver.
WHY ATLAS ROBOTICS?
- We are set out to be the leader in the field of intelligent material handling robots.
- We are proud to be the pioneer in developing truly Artificial Intelligence Guided Vehicles™ (AIGVs) that are easy to integrate into existing workflows and useful in a much broader set of use cases in supply chain operations.
- Being a part of a very lean organization, every Atlas Robotics team member gets a chance to make a significant amount of contribution to our world changing products while gaining new skills and growing in their careers.
How Do We Manage Our Human Resources?
WHAT OUR PEOPLE SAY?
Atlas Robotics allows me to learn from industry experts and grow as a test enginner.
I have the privilege of walking into work everyday and being surrounded by top engineering talent. The culture at Atlas Robotics supports innovative thinking and teamwork.
If you are ready to grow in your career while being part of a very dynamic and innovative team, you are at the right place.
Please click below to see current job openings or e-mail your CV to [email protected] even if there is no job opening matching what you are looking for at the moment.
Atlas Robotics has offices both in Turkey and the USA. Please fill out the following form or use our email address below to reach out to us for your inquiries.
Sungur Sk. No: 6 Idealtepe Maltepe, Istanbul
Pittsburgh, PA 15228
info (at) atlas-robotics.com
+90 551 743 2626